August 8, 2014

Don't Get In The Middle Of It All

Today I got to go out on a paddle with the owner of the SUP shop. He was explaining to me how the river's current is mostly in the middle of the river instead of on the outer sides of the river (as you can see in the photo below), which is one of the reasons why we paddle 10-20 yards from the bank. He said, "Yeah, after you cross to the other side of the river, you don't want to be in the middle of that commotion."


I personally have never thrived on drama, but after I crossed over to a different level of spiritual maturity in my life, I especially didn't want to get in the middle of any unnecessary drama going on around me. There are so many things in this world for me to be thankful and grateful for, and I only want to expend my energy on things that help me remain grounded and (hopefully) make a positive difference, even if it's something as simple as this little blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment